Enter your recipe to WIN in our Real Bread Week Competition
To celebrate Real Bread Week starting on Saturday 24th February we want you to send us your recipes for bread, savouries or cakes for your chance to WIN 'lunch for less' for two at Hambleton Hall including a glass of Champagne on arrival. In addition we will make the winning recipe at Hambleton Bakery to sell in our Hambleton Bakery Shops.
To enter simply send YOUR recipe to email@example.com before 16th March 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
* Closing date is 16th March 2018.
* The entry must be an original recipe.
* The winner will be chosen by Hambleton Bakery Head Baker Julian Carter - his decision is final. Winner will be notified by email.
* No purchase necessary - no cash alternative - non transferable
* Competition open to all UK residents age 18 and over except employees of Hambleton Bakery and associated companies
* The prize does not include transport costs
* Lunch is from the Hambleton Hall Lunch for Less Menu available Mon-Fri excludes public holidays - not available in Dec.
* We reserve the right to cancel, amend or terminate this competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
*The recipe must be for a product that is interesting and can be produced commercially.